Thanks for using SqrFactor.
- You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service.
- You are not allowed to post violent, discriminatory, plagiarized, promotional, unlawful, infringing, trolling, hateful content via the Service. If found guilty, we will be compelled to remove the content and revoke the posting rights of the user, in case of repeated offence, within 24 hours. In cases where users have been given second chances, not adhering thereon will lead to a permanent account ban—where posting, commenting and flagging rights will be revoked, because we as admin don’t trust the user anymore.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorized to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, SqrFactor prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to SqrFactor upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- Collection or using credentials of other SqrFactor users is prohibited.
- You must take responsibility for keeping your password safe and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You are requested to maintain discretion before adding users on Facebook or sharing phone numbers. SqrFactor won’t be responsible for any harassment the user suffers from our user on any other platform. Please approach the support of those platforms and use the block feature on SqrFactor to disable them from interacting with you.
- You are responsible for any post related to self-harm that you post on our app. SqrFactor is not liable for any injury or damage that occur either prior to or during or post the use of the app. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Delhi.
- Illegal or unauthorized use of the Service is not allowed.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, usernames, works of authorship, links and other content that you post on SqrFactor.
- You must not modify or alter the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with SqrFactor.
- Spamming SqrFactor users with unwanted mails, comments, likes or other forms of harassing communications is not allowed.
- You must not disrupt the Service or servers/networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting worms, viruses, spyware and malware or any other code that is destructive or disruptive in nature. Interfering with the display of any of SqrFactor’s page in a user’s browser or device is illegal.
- Creating accounts on SqrFactor using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper is not allowed.
- SqrFactor reserves the right to distribute your content posted on SqrFactor through its social media handles, with due credits of course.
Terms for Business Profiles:
No tolerance for plagiarism: Which u already know. However, when u shortlist winners, we would want you to do a plagiarism check to be on safe side, if it is copied, flag them and of course u won’t feature such quotes.
Unique Hashtag Compulsory: For every challenge, come up with a unique hashtag, so that u can go through the posts easily for shortlisting winners.
Tagging SqrFactor in Features Mandatory: Announce Winners and feature on your Insta/FB handles, ask the user’s id so that you can tag them and tagging YQ is mandatory.
Your Social Media Link: In your bio, add your fb page/Insta handle/website link so that users can follow your page. That’s the only place we allow the promotional leads.
No pure promotional/marketing content: This encompasses asking users to send write-ups, follow your social media handles etc on quotes. You can mention this in your bio/caption but not on quotes.
No Exploitation of the Platform: Exploitation includes spam commenting on user’s quotes to use their content, posting external advertisements or asking users to submit you their content outside of YQ. Since SqrFactor promotes your profile everyday without a charge, we expect you to not take our platform for granted. We will ban the profiles that do this.
Purely Creative Challenges Allowed: Come up with interesting contests/challenges that engage the users thereby sticking to your profile and participate more frequently for your challenges. The challenges should be not hateful, apolitical and should not seek to crowdsource opinions. It should be purely creative in nature.
Promotions Come At A Fee: SqrFactor charges a small fee to let you generate leads or acquire customers through advertisements/ branded wallpapers, provided your promotions is not outright spam. Shoot us a mail at hi@SqrFactor.in for pricings.
- SqrFactor reserves the right to alter or terminate the Service or your access to the Service for any reason, without notice, at any time, and without liability to you. You can delete your SqrFactor account. If we terminate your access to the Service or you delete your account, your work, comments, likes, friendships, and all other data will not be accessible to anyone (e.g., users will not be able to navigate to your username and view your work).
- SqrFactor is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any of its users, be it online or offline. You will be responsible for your interactions with other SqrFactor users on or off SqrFactor. We reserve the right but we are not obliged to monitor or get involved in disputes between you and other users. A user should use his common sense and best judgment while interacting with other SqrFactor users.
- Your business dealings with third parties found on SqrFactor are solely between you and the third parties.
- You take responsibility of all the data charges that incur on using SqrFactor.
- SqrFactor does not claim ownership of any Content that a user posts on it.
- You agree that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on SqrFactor or otherwise have the right to grant the right/licenses for it; (ii) your Content must not infringe on the rights of other users, including, without limiting to privacy and publicity rights, copyrights/trademark and/or other intellectual property rights.
- SqrFactor has content that is owned by SqrFactor (“SqrFactor Content”) and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and other laws. You will not modify, remove or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or any other proprietary rights notice that accompanies SqrFactor Content. You will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, display, distribute, publish, transmit, sell, license or otherwise exploit the SqrFactor Content.
- SqrFactor’s name and logo are trademarks of SqrFactor, and must not be copied, or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. In addition, custom graphics, all page headers, button icons and scripts are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of SqrFactor, and must not be copied or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from SqrFactor.
- The Service may be interrupted for upgrades or scheduled maintenance, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. SqrFactor reserves the right to remove your Content from the Service without any reason, without any prior notice to you. Content removed from SqrFactor may be stored by us, but may not be accessed without a valid court order. SqrFactor encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. We are not a backup service and you will not rely on us for the purpose of Content backup or storage. We will not be liable for suspension, modification or discontinuation of Service, or any loss of Content. You also acknowledge the fact that Internet may be subject to security breaches and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- All Content posted by the users will be non-confidential and non-proprietary. We will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Content that you provide. Reporting Copyrights/IP Infringements
- You can report posts to protect your intellectual property rights.
- If you are caught in the act of infringing on other’s content, we will disable your account.
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for a SqrFactor account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g. picture, bio, website, educational and professional information). This information allows us to help you or others be “found” on SqrFactor.
- User Content (e.g., posts, comments, and other materials) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and SqrFactor. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Use of information
- Remembering your login status so that you don’t have to login again if you are already logged in.
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in.
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service.
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Develop and test new products and features
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
- Diagnose or fix technology problems
- Automatically update the SqrFactor application on your device
Sharing your information
- We do not rent or sell your information to anyone.
- We may remove parts of data that identifies you and share the remaining data with other parties. We may aggregate certain portions of your data with the selected portions of data from other users and share it with other parties.
- Your posts are always public. Your content is publicly available for sharing.
- We may access your information in case of a legal query.
- Your information is saved on a secure server located in the Asia/Pacific Region.
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, SqrFactor cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to SqrFactor or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and SqrFactor, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes the social media services you connect to SqrFactor make to their services. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
HOW TO CONTACT US